Collection of personal information
You consent to our collection of your information for the purpose of providing the best user experience when using our Services. This can include, but is not limited to information from which you can be personally identified, and information about your use of our Services.
Examples of data we collect:
Information upon registration as Select Member (“Member”)
Upon registration, as a member you may be required to provide certain personal information such as:
• Name and address
• Phone number
• Email address
• Profile picture
• Payment information (credit and debit card details)
• Home country
• Job title
• Industry Sector
During usage of our Services and the use of your Membership
• Details about your usage of partner venues, including when and where you check in and check out, plus your location while you are checked in to any of our partners
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Services
• Your device’s location information when you are actively using our Services and/or when you have checked in to a Select venue
Other general information
We also collect general information that does not identify you personally. This includes information such as your IP address, pixel tags, Cookies, information about the App, the browsers, operating systems, your device identifiers, performance and diagnostic information (such as your usage patterns), and details about when you access and use our Services. We also monitor your use of our Services for the purpose of improving our Services.
Sharing your information
We will take all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access, use and disclosure of your information. We will only disclose your information:
• when needed to provide the products and/or services you have requested
• when you permit us to do so;
• for the purpose of conducting credit checks;
• when permitted by applicable law;
• when we believe it is necessary to comply with a requirement of law enforcement agencies or
• when we believe it is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions and investigate violations thereof, to prevent, detect and address fraud, abuse, security risks or technical issues, or to protect against harm to the rights and property of Select, other Members or the public required or permitted by law.
Using your information
Select collects and uses your information to operate and improve our Services. We may use the information we collect in the following ways
• To monitor your visits to our partners
• To provide you with location based services that guide you with relevant information such as partner venues near you, directions to venues
• To provide you personalised content and advertising
• To carry out transactions requested by you
• To conduct credit control
• To ensure that content from our Services is presented optimally
• To notify you about changes to our Services
• To improve our Services and deliver better, more personalised services to you
• To contact you in connection with e.g. your enquiries, surveys and your Membership
• To help improve the safety and reliability of our Services including detecting, preventing, responding to fraud, abuse, security risks or technical issues that could harm Select, Select Members, Select Guest or the public.
We may store and process information collected via our Services in the UAE or any other country in which Select or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using our Services, you consent to any such transfer of your information outside of your country.
Deletion of your information
If you are no longer a Member, you can request to have all your information deleted and no longer receive any promotional communications from us by emailing and specifying which information you would like to have deleted.
Assignment of our rights and obligations